On July 28, The Habitat held a topping-off ceremony for the second phase of the project in Binh Duong.
Perspective of Phase II of The Habitat Binh Duong project
Also at this ceremony, the project solemnly received EDGE certification given by the IFC of the World Bank Group for the first green building project certified locally.
Progress goes hand in hand with quality
The Habitat apartment products are developed by a joint venture between prestigious investors including VSIP, Sembcorp Group and MC Development Asia (member of Mitsubishi Japan Group). Design unit is PTW (Australia).
The project was started construction in October 2018. After nearly 10 months of construction, the investor has completed the second phase of the project with the scale of 3 apartment towers and commercial area.
This ceremony has a great significance marking the success of the construction process. Basically, the raw part of the building was completed on schedule and began to step into the construction stage, finishing. It is expected that the project will be handed over on time in March 2020.
Store the roof of the Habitat Binh Duong - Green Building - Photo 2.
The raw part has been completed on schedule, starting to enter the finishing stage
Received by the market
The number of people coming to Binh Duong has become more and more crowded, including many foreign investors, experts and business owners ... choosing to stay and stay with this land for a long time. Accordingly, the demand for owning real estate in place with high-class facilities continues to increase.
The first phase of The Habitat Binh Duong consists of 02 towers handed over in March 2017 and 100% of apartments have residents to live in, partly meeting the demand. The majority of residents are domestic and foreign experts working at VSIP and surrounding areas, forming a multicultural and highly educated community.
Following the success of Phase I as well as creating more options for investors and customers who want to settle down, The Habitat soon launched Phase II. 460 apartments and commercial floors with perfect luxury amenities: landscape garden and aerial utility, 25m swimming pool, BBQ yard, gym, lobby and elevator equipped with high-tech magnetic cards in residential areas closed security ... creating a comfortable, modern and civilized life for residents.
Up to now, the project has been well recognized with 100% of apartments sold. It can be said that the peaceful green lifestyle in the middle of the crowded and comfortable area that investors have built has caught the "gu", creating a attraction for middle-high segment residents and long-term investors.
Certified by prestigious organizations
In 2017, Phase I was honored to honor "Best Mid End Condo Development" at Property Guru's Vietnam Real Estate Awards ceremony, one of the prestigious and prestigious awards in Asia. .
Store the roof of the Habitat Binh Duong - Green Building - Photo 3.
View of the 2nd phase roofing ceremony and EDGE certification
As expected, Phase II continues to be recognized with EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) and is considered "The first green project certified in Binh Duong". This is an IFC certification scheme for emerging markets, a member of the World Bank Group.
For certification, The Habitat has achieved 20% reduction in energy, water and energy consumption in materials compared to conventional buildings. The three apartment towers meet the strict standards of the EDGE standard, with external shading devices and insulating roofing to keep the apartments cool inside. At the same time, it ensures that all apartments are optimized for natural light, able to adjust flexibly and save energy. Electricity and water bills of future residents are also much softer. In addition, just a few steps away from the apartment, residents can enjoy the open space of green space, close to nature and comfortable using the common facilities in the building.
- The Habitat Binh Duong - The first 'green' apartment project in Binh Duong (01.03.2021)
- Store the roof of The Habitat project phase 2 (01.03.2021)
- Construction progress of phase 2 of Habitat Binh Duong apartment project on October 21, 2019 (01.03.2021)
- How to view feng shui for home (01.03.2021)
- Items should not be in the bedroom (01.03.2021)
- How to select and use skirting tiles for the living room (01.03.2021)
- 8 styles of beautiful and beautiful interior design, everyone loves (01.03.2021)
- Minimalist but elegant apartment with an area of 110m2 (01.03.2021)
- Handover of phase 2 of The Habitat Binh Duong project from July 1, 2020 (01.03.2021)
- Infrastructure broke out, Binh Duong apartment market welcomed new waves (01.03.2021)
- Guidance on procedures for apartment transfer in Binh Duong without the latest pink book (06.02.2021)
- A detailed list of apartment projects being opened for sale in Binh Duong (04.02.2021)
- Interior design and construction of 3-bedroom apartments in City Tower Binh Duong (04.07.2020)
- Design kitchen kitchen cabinets apartment Binh Duong (04.07.2020)