The Habitat apartment project was formed to meet the demand for quality housing, working environment, comfortable living and entertainment of customers in the Vietnam - Singapore industrial park and the foreign community.
On July 28, Vsip Development Co., Ltd. - Sembcorp Gateway held a topping-off ceremony for the second phase of The Habitat project in Vietnam - Singapore industrial park, Binh Hoa ward, Thuan An town, Binh Duong province.
View of the ceremony of the 2nd phase of the Habitat project
Started construction in October 2018, now the investor has completed the second phase of rough construction with three buildings and commercial areas. The project will hand over the apartment to customers in the first quarter of next year.
The Habitat was formed as part of the development of Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park to meet the needs of quality housing, working environment, comfortable living and entertainment of customers in industrial parks and communities. foreigner.
The Habitat has many facilities such as 25m swimming pool, BBQ area, gym, special lobby and elevator equipped with modern magnetic card and closed security residential area to create a comfortable life for residents. , modern and civilized.
The Habitat has a good external sunshade and roof insulation to keep the device cool, all artificial lighting fixtures have LED lighting with cost-effective lighting regulation. Sustainable features include low-flow showers, kitchen sinks and water-saving faucets.
The Habitat Phase 1 project has been completed and residents have moved in
Phase 2 of the project includes 460 apartments and has been sold out by the investor.
The Habitat was developed by a joint venture of VSIP, Sembcorp Group and MC Development Asia (member of Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan). Design unit is PTW Company (Australia).
At the ceremony, The Habitat welcomed EDGE certification given by IFC of the World Bank Group to the green building category.
- VSIP was honored at the Dot Property Vietnam Awards 2020 (06.09.2020)
- Handover of phase 2 of The Habitat Binh Duong project from July 1, 2020 (09.07.2020)
- Minimalist but elegant apartment with an area of 110m2 (25.06.2020)
- 8 styles of beautiful and beautiful interior design, everyone loves (25.06.2020)
- How to select and use skirting tiles for the living room (25.06.2020)
- Procedures for transfer of condominiums have a pink book (22.06.2020)
- Transfer of apartments without certificates (22.06.2020)