July 28, VSIP-Sembcorp Gateway Development Co., Ltd. held the opening ceremony of the second phase of The Habitat Binh Duong project and received EDGE certification, the "green" work item for the project from IFC belonging to World Bank Group.
Representative of the project investor (left) receives EDGE certification, green construction item from IFC -Photo: Le Hoang
After nearly 10 months of construction, the investor has completed the second phase of the project with the scale of 3 towers including 460 apartments and commercial areas. According to the investor, the ceremony marked the raw part of the building completed on schedule and began to step into the construction stage, finishing. It is expected that the project will be handed over on time in March 2020.
According to the investor, all 460 apartments of phase 2 of this project (from 28 to 33 million VND / m2) are now sold out. In particular, 30% of the apartments here are bought by foreigners. According to the investor, the need for foreigners to buy more, but because the regulations allow foreigners to own up to 30% of the number of apartments of a project.
Phase 2 perspective of the project
The project has a commercial area with high-end facilities: landscape garden and aerial utility, swimming pool, BBQ yard, gym, lobby and elevator equipped with high-tech magnetic card in the residential security area ...
At this event, the second phase of this project was recognized as EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) and is considered the first "green" project certified in Binh Duong. This is a green building certification system for emerging markets of IFC.
For certification, The Habitat has achieved 20% reduction in energy, water and energy consumption in materials compared to conventional buildings. Three apartment towers meet the strict standards of EDGE standards, with external shading devices and insulation roofing to keep the apartments cool inside, but still ensure natural light. , and save energy. In addition, just a few steps away from the apartment, residents can enjoy the open space of green space, close to nature and comfortable using the common facilities in the building.
The investor will hand over the house to the buyer in March 2020
According to analysts, the number of people coming to Binh Duong has become more and more crowded, including many foreign investors, experts and business owners ... choosing to stay and stick with the land for a long time. Accordingly, the demand for owning real estate in place with high-class facilities continues to increase.
High-class apartment project The Habitat is located at 8 Huu Nghi, Thuan An, Binh Duong, front of VSIP I industrial park with a total scale of 11 towers. Previously, the first phase of The Habitat Binh Duong consisted of 2 towers handed over in March 2017 and 100% of apartments had residents. The majority of residents are domestic and foreign experts working in VSIP industrial park and surrounding area, forming a multicultural and intellectual community. The Habitat apartments are developed by a joint venture between investors, including VSIP Company, Sembcorp Group and MC Development Asia (member of Mitsubishi Japan Group). Design unit is PTW Company (Australia).
Sai Gon Tiep Thi
- Store the roof of The Habitat project phase 2 (01.03.2021)
- Store the roof of the Habitat Binh Duong - 'Green' project at the VSIP gate 1 (01.03.2021)
- Construction progress of phase 2 of Habitat Binh Duong apartment project on October 21, 2019 (01.03.2021)
- How to view feng shui for home (01.03.2021)
- Items should not be in the bedroom (01.03.2021)
- How to select and use skirting tiles for the living room (01.03.2021)
- 8 styles of beautiful and beautiful interior design, everyone loves (01.03.2021)
- Minimalist but elegant apartment with an area of 110m2 (01.03.2021)
- Handover of phase 2 of The Habitat Binh Duong project from July 1, 2020 (01.03.2021)
- Infrastructure broke out, Binh Duong apartment market welcomed new waves (01.03.2021)
- Guidance on procedures for apartment transfer in Binh Duong without the latest pink book (06.02.2021)
- A detailed list of apartment projects being opened for sale in Binh Duong (04.02.2021)
- Interior design and construction of 3-bedroom apartments in City Tower Binh Duong (04.07.2020)
- Design kitchen kitchen cabinets apartment Binh Duong (04.07.2020)